RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Two DVD's need to be submitted along with the entry. Each Preview DVD should be labeled with the title, running-time and contact email and phone number.
- Submission is complete only when the Preview DVDs arrive at the Festival Office.
- On arrival of the preview DVD at the Festival office, the sender of the film will be notified.
- Multiple entries can be submitted, but with separate entry forms, preview DVD, synopsis/description, still photographs should be enclosed. Each film is considered as a new entry.
- DBiSFFi organization has right to use the entries / send / selected / nominated films, DVD and materials from the film for Festival promotional purposes and to retain DVD copies of each film as part of our festival library. Entry materials submitted shall not be returned to the entrant.
- Films once selected & submitted for final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances until festival is over.
- Transportation and insurance costs of DVDs, related documents, photographs and publicity materials from the country of origin to the Festival Office shall be borne by the applicant.
- There will be two Categories: (1) Young Director Category (2) Student Filmmaker Category.
- Young Director Category refers to eligible films directed by those under 30 years of age.
- Student Film maker category refers to all eligible films made by students who are pursuing their studies in an institution.
- The submissions must be marked clearly in the clause specified.
- There shall be no entry fee for films.
Date of submission
- 10th November 2017 will be the last date on which the films will be accepted at the office. DBYFFI is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, postage due, stolen, or misappropriated entries.
- Entry Forms with incorrect / inadequate / illegible / ambiguous particulars will not be considered. The festival committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any film without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- DVDs submitted for selection will be considered as final and no changes will be entertained after submission. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to submit DVDs without any physical / quality defects.
- Submission of films is open to professionals as well as students. No separate section for student filmmakers.
- The Festival is scheduled on 19th and 20th of January 2018.