RULES AND REGULATIONS
Since submission of a film constitutes acceptance of these Entry Rules & Regulations (by filmmakers and their agents), please review this document carefully.
- Only Short Films (feature) films may apply. Documentaries are not eligible.
- The short film must have been completed after 1st January 2015.
- Entries MUST be PAL format only. NTSC is NOT accepted. Festival Management will not be responsible if film is not screened due to problem with the DVD.
- The original film may be produced on 35 mm, 16 mm, HD, DIGI BETA, BETA SP, U-MATIC, DV, DVD, but the film must be available on DVD for preview and, if selected, for screening purpose.
- Total running time must not be more than 15 minutes in length, including front and back credits. There is no minimum running time.
- The short film can be in any language. All non-English films must have English sub-titles for festival presentation.